What if instead of taking another #selfie, we did EXACTLY the opposite.
Annnnnnd took an ELSIE???
As in, “of someone ELSE.”
The Elsie Project is a new social experiment created to encourage individuals to think of others. The project hopes to encourage people to find their own beauty by exposing the beauty of others, instead of collecting likes.
Instead of immortalizing another #ootd or #foodgram, try capturing the image of someone you admire, or aspire to be like, and let them feel the Insta-love!
Who to choose?
- Who do you think deserves to be celebrated?
- Who does tons of stuff behind the scenes and never gets recognized?
- Who is the most loyal person or friend that you know?
- Who always does things for others without being asked?
- Who always has something kind to say?
Try flipping the camera for once! Tag #elsieproject for a repost on their Instagram feed